Friday, February 21, 2014

Yep, I'm a Hypocrite!

Wow! I may possibly be the biggest hypocrite ever! LoL! Ok maybe not that bad but I do feel stupid.
After all that rambling on about missing free chat rooms and finding it ridiculous to charge membership fees in order to chat with decent people....and worse...how PAYING for a place to chat and find friends/dates being something I couldn't see myself EVER doing!
Well last night I did exactly that and not only joined one of these so called sites but also purchased a membership for one month to access chat privileges after watching conversation and allowing my curiosity to get the better of me....and to top it off, and I'm ashamed to admit this but, I actually had an enjoyable chat conversation there....go figure!
I'll keep the site info to myself for now but I can honestly say, I can now see the appeal and the difference from free chats available nowadays. The conversation is MUCH more mature than on the free chat sites and it wasn't all just a bunch of people looking for others to "get it on" with....Nope! It was ACTUAL conversation about normal things and felt like I was hanging out with friends, not being harassed.
I don't know if I will continue membership after my month because its a bit much and I can't justify the expense but I'm glad I can say I've tried before completely writing off the idea.
So there ya have it....I confess. I obviously spoke too soon but I'm admitting my mistake.