Friday, June 6, 2014

Feeling Great

Ok so nothing special going on but I've been feeling great! Just got my hair done and having a spray tan done by a girl who comes to your house....VERY EXCITED but nervous too. 

Now I just need to find the will power to lose weight lol! It's much harder than I imagined unfortunately. Growing up I ate like a pig but somehow everyone always assumed I worked out to keep my girlish figure heh heh ....

Now, I just look at a brownie and I get fat...uggghhh so damn depressing. I miss those easy days,,, along with being able to wake up in the morning looking like I already got ready for the day. Now I'm a nightmare HAHA!!! Young people have no idea how good they have it. They spend so much time worrying about their looks because they just don't know. If I knew then what I know now, Oh My God I would have been doing things MUCH DIFFERENT and my looks would be the last thing on my mind.....no, no, no, I'd be studying and learning things to secure my future and make sure I took care of myself health wise and more. Unfortunately, everyone must figure things out on their own, no matter how long it takes. 

If you learn anything in life from older people, learn this.....life is short,,VERY! Try to keep your priorities straight and plan long term....but don't lose who you are. Basically, dont go against what you feel inside...just follow your instincts and life will happen. My only regrets have been the few times I ignored my instincts but no more. 


Ahh ok well enough for now ......life must go on. 

Ta-Ta-For-Now kiddies .....

::::::Hugz & Stuff:;::::