Monday, July 20, 2015

The Messengers TV Show - CW


CANCELLED TV SHOW :-( 


TV Show on the CW Channel


So I find this show a little while back on the CW channel called "The Messengers".
I love the CW shows so I gave it a try. It was pretty good. 

Basically it's about 7 messengers of God who must try and stop the apocalypse. 
It kept me pretty interested and I was excited about a new show....then I find out it's been cancelled already. It just started! 
I found that they filmed the first season already and will be airing it but why???

If you already cancelled a show then why would you air it, get people into it, only to abruptly cut it off. It'd be better not to show it. 
Also, if it just started airing then who the heck decided it was so bad it should be cancelled. Maybe the actual audience should be the ones to decide?

I just don't get television anymore.



Show Links: