Wednesday, November 9, 2016

President Who Throws Tantrums. WTF?!?!

Like a teenage girl addicted to Twitter and only cares about winning. Clueless in politics & making trouble before even entering office. Not something to look forward to in my opinion. 

I don't know how the rest of the country feels right now, but I have had this feeling of impending doom that won't subside no matter what I do. 
I've never really been into politics until this election and that is the only thing (in my mind anyway), that is even slightly positive about any of this. 

I'm trying really hard to have faith, reaching deep within myself in search of any kind of hope for our country but it's just been exhausting so far. 
I pray this is just a bad dream and we did not just hand our lives over to a monster who is capable of some of the most despicable things I've ever heard of….but I'm not waking up and this fear is real. 
I'm afraid to say anymore because I don't know what tomorrow brings and honestly, I still can't believe this is happening. 

There is so much I wanted to say but there is no point now....nothing can change anything so there is nothing left to do, except pray now. 
have to believe that maybe this had to happen and the damage, if any, will be minimal. 

I may feel terrified but I know we are ALWAYS strong when times are rough and that, I do have faith in!
know that we will stick together to protect the world we worked so hard for ....OUR WORLD.....and won't allow anyone to take it or our rights away. 

Peace and Love to all of you. 
May God, our creator or the universe, protect us. 
Let our world continue to thrive no matter what
I've said my peace and leave it to fate now. ❤️