Tuesday, March 14, 2017

We ALL MATTER!!! I am scared too

 
 PLEASE READ THIS!! 

First....THANK YOU FOR READING THIS! 
Second, We are UNITED or at least should be.

So I haven't written in a few (days?). So much has happened though, I hardly know where to begin. 
First and most importantly, Trump rolled out his new and improved health care plan (which sadly, I am sure he didn't read). From what I can understand so far, I will be pretty much screwed by this new plan and must think of whether I would like to die by government or by my own hand. Something I never thought I would even dream of thinking about. 

I don't know if this health care plan will be passed or not, but since the Republicans pretty much rule everything, I should sadly expect the worst, but I will continue to  hope for the best. I still can't grasp the fact that “this man” is getting away with all the awful things he is doing to our country and our people. I always assumed (yes I know stupidly) that the government was protected from this sort of thing but it seems that with enough money, you really can get away with anything
I know more about government now than I have ever known in my entire life and I still have no idea what I could do to change anything happening to myself and other Americans… Or what could happen to us. I am not a millionaire, not even close and feel basically helpless to the situation happening right now. This cannot be true....can it??? 

I don't hold anyone who voted for Trump responsible. How could I? I'm sure they believed that they were doing the right thing voting for him. At least those who are being harmed as well right now by his actions. They wanted a change and thought this was the way. Just like me, they had no idea what the future held. 
To those who will benefit from Trump’s rise and actions, I am sure you can live with yourselves and sleep well at night, since it will be no worse for you. Actually, it will benefit you greatly. So you won technically.  

Unfortunately, as much as I have learned about the Government  the last few years, it is not enough to even begin to stop or slow down the demise of America are Keep even one American from being harmed by this heartless man and that just makes me truly sad. 
I have thought about suicide ever since the new healthcare has been announced, only because it would be the last thing I would have control in. Destroying myself before the government did it for me. 
Yet I've learned over the years that when faced with the choice, death is not the usual route one would take. The survival instinct is strong…especially within me. You just don't know until your faced with it. 
However, if I find that my survival instinct was not strong enough, I would happily turn any donations toward another, more useful person or service….but right now, I really wish to live.
I really hate that I rely on the things that Trump deems unnecessary in his new health care plan and without them, I will surely be dead because I was injured too young but I've learned so much since.

I was injured as many are, without choice, in an auto accident where I was the passenger, and that would fall under “pre-existing conditions”. I also rely on Medicaid which will become a “luxury” in this new health care plan. Unfortunately I am not wealthy and therefore I also do not qualify for a tax break either so there is nothing for me but misery in this new plan. 

I have tried to work after I was injured but was penalized for it. I would rather work if possible, but unless I earn a tremendous amount, I cannot cover what it cost to keep me alive. 
I cannot own anything when I need the Government to keep me alive. So I have attempted to start a “Go Fund Me” Account in the hopes that it can find help from others who can afford to give a little, but have not been able to overcome my pride in asking for money so have held off. The future under Trump still scares me though.

My fear may be premature but with no known cure to spinal cord injury and my parents nearing an age where they will be incapable of any help to me, much less to themselves…maybe you can understand? Maybe not? 

I believe if I was wealthy enough, I could survive but that is not the case. 
Do you think I believed I would be injured and care about health insurance as I was growing up? Never, not once, but it happened anyway and it happens to many of us, no matter how confident we are
.
I may be injured but my injury has no prejudice. It can and will touch anyone it pleases at any moment. Then you will need others and it is not pleasant. Your robbed of your independence, your pride and your left with few choices. You accept the help you need as you rebuild your life or you allow yourself to die. 

May seem easy now but you have no idea how strong the will to survive is until it is looking you straight in the face begging to do whatever it takes to go on. 
Sure, I've heard many say “oh I would kill myself if that happened to me!” ….I've probably even said it myself before. When the choice comes however, it's usually the last thing you'd want. 
You'll never know though, unless faced with it and hopefully you or anyone you love never will. I wish harm on no one.

Anyway, the main point of my post is to find an answer to why this is allowed to continue in this country. Why is this man allowed to so easily undo all the progress we had fought for over the years? Is it all so easy to be undone? Then why fight at all if one clueless man can whisk it away with the stroke of a pen???
Is this what so many have died for? Is this what we had in mind when the Constitution was put in place? Is it this easy?

Then Trump posts tweets "celebrating" the death of many americans like myself. How does he not see the damage he is doing? The protests? The hatred he has created? 
 
We had come so far only to be taken backwards in an instant because the people were/are uninformed or could be easily swayed by anyone with enough gold. I don't blame all the Trump voters. I feel they were also mislead and are victims with others. 

We should all be protected in our true best interests and should all be well informed before elections, not just those who actively seek truth. 

This is not our government though. We have been turned to lies, tricks and highest bidders controlling information. This is not equal, not right or fair for any of us and if it continues….we are all doomed. That will be equal.

I'm just one person but I matter, just like every other American and should be able to make a difference. Don't let us move backwards, fight to keep going forward. Believe in each other and make a stand for our country. Together, we can change anything. Divided we can do nothing. 
I try to follow every news source possible, both bad and good alike. PLEASE INFORM YOURSELVES and help others. It's what we do as Americans & should continue.

STAY STRONG AMERICA.....STAY GOOD.