Sunday, July 16, 2017

America Free Yourself! Knowledge Is Everywhere!


To all the spellcheckers our editors, don't bother, I did not check for grammatical mistakes. 



July 16th 2017 


So first of all I was watching an ad from Bernie Sanders campaign from 2016 and I have to say that I’m really sad he didn’t win. I posted the ad below from the TYT Network. I have also seen that Bernie has not given up even after losing the campaign. So it makes me EVEN MORE sad that he didn’t win. In my opinion he is genuinely the only opponent and possibly only American politician Who actually cares about Americans. ALL Of Americans. 
I honestly hope he runs again in 2020 because people like him are hard-to-find these days and that is truly sad. I mean the man continues to fight for us and he’s not even running. What more can you ask for? 
I don’t understand the country's need for someone who is not in politics such as Trump? Yes maybe politicians are crooked sometimes but not All of them and at least most understand the Constitution, rights, laws...etc...and attempt to abide by them unlike Trump.
Trump is more than obvious that he is in it for himself. What more proof do you need that Trump has NO desire to stand up for ALL Americans? Even when faced with video proof he continues to deny his deceit and we buy it?!?! What the hell are you getting for it? I mean if you're not a corporation or a billionaire?

I just wish people would do some more research on Trump other then just listening to him and the people he insists you listen to? There are BILLIONS of other resources out there. Honestly! 
This isn’t a fight about winning or losing, Democrats, Republicans, independent, liberals etc.
This is about doing what's best for the entire country as a whole. At least that's what I thought. 

Why are we trying so hard to continue to be divided? Do we really have that much hate inside of us that we cannot see common ground anymore, anywhere? Because if that's the case, then we all lose RIGHT NOW and there is no point. I don't want to be a part of that world and eventually, no one else will. 

So all we are doing is waiting for our demise and that's truly unfortunate. Does this REALLY make anyone happy? And if so, for how long? I am scared for our country and we should all be. Little by little our rights are being stripped without many people knowing about it, but why? 
If the only people left are billionaires, how long do you think it will be before they get bored and turn on each other? Why would you want to be a billionaire if you just like everyone else? You might as well be clones.
Then eventually, there will be someone there not as much of a billionaire as others and then what do you compare? Physical appearance? Strength? Popularity? It'll never be enough and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. 
Diversity is what makes life interesting. Why do people want to get rid of that? 
I'll never understand everything and I'll never pretend that I do, but I do know that even though I was dealt a rough hand, I still want to live and I love our world. I want to remain part of it for as long as I can, but since I am not a billionaire, I am thrown struggles, fights and roadblocks toward basic necessities over and over, by my own government, in what I can only assume is an attempt to wear me down so I'll give up and possibly kill myself. Saving the government more money to give to the wealthy. That is not living and not a life  I would want to continue, but I cannot deny my basic survival instinct either. 


Do you really want to be the country that inspires “giving up?” Or surrendering to those more powerful because it's easier? I don't. 

So I beg of you Americans, stop being bullied!!!
We have the Internet, books, and endless information resources….. educate yourselves and make informed choices. Don't let anyone tell you what is good for you, learn what is good and fight for it.
We are being deceived, but we can end it easily.
Please look around you and find the truth. Everyone is unique and everyone has opinions. Some may be the same as yours, some may not, but only knowledge can help you decide.